First of all - You probably want the recipe right off the bat to your very own DIY coffee scrub WELL here it is
- 1 Cup of Coffee grounds
- 1/2 Cup of olive/coconut oil
- 1/4 Cup of sugar/salt
That's it? YEP! For all of you in a hurry, that will work BUT for those of you looking to REALLY treat your bodies and why we recommend the following concoction to do so..... keep onnnn reading!
First - Coffee and why it works for cellulite (organic is best!)
Organic Ground Coffee
- Caffeinated coffee is linked to a reduced rate of developing cancerous melanoma.
- Coffee is full of antioxidants. Antioxidants fight free radicals, and free radicals cause aging.
- Caffeine in coffee works as a constrictor to reduce swelling, puffiness and inflammation.
Now here comes the fun part. Below are some ingredients for YOU - tap the blue and it takes you to a link where you can buy them individually if you want but the following ingredients are those we use in our coffee scrub.
'Your Coffee Hour' has a patent pending design and here is why - we use the best ingredients but we send them to you and let you add them to the jar and apply it yourself WITH a body brush. Now .... you can still get these ingredients yourself and each ingredient will have the link where you can buy them too so if anyone catches your eye in particular then click away! 'Your Coffee Hour' Is the name of our super power house scrub and here is what we use
Dead Sea Salts contain 21 minerals including magnesium, calcium, sulfur, bromide, iodine, sodium, zinc and potassium. These essential minerals naturally occur in our bodies but must be replenished, as they are lost throughout the day
- Magnesium:Promotes quick healing of skin tissue and provides the skin’s surface with anti-allergic elements. Also essential for cell metabolism.
- Bromide:Soothes skin, relaxes body muscles, and calms nerves.
- Iodine:Important for the correct functioning of the thyroid gland and is aids in the body’s metabolic exchanges.
- Sulfur:A natural disinfectant (constituent of certain vitamins). Known as a powerful detoxifying agent, as it works closely with the liver to rid the body of toxins.
- Potassium:Helps balance moisture in the skin and body, aiding in the reduction of water retention and in the nourishment of cells. Potassium also regulates the nervous system.
- Calcium:An essential mineral, known to strengthen bones and teeth. Also strengthens cell membranes and cleanses pores.
- Sodium:Relieves stiffness and muscle cramps. Sodium is also a powerful detoxifying agent, helping cells retain nourishment and expel waste.
- Zinc:When applied topically, it is known to protect the skin against sunburn and windburn. Also known to boost the immune system. Internally, it is a key factor in enzymatic regulation of cell proliferation.
- Wildcrafted from South Africa (Wildcrafted meaning that these plants have been grown wild in nature without human intervention)
- Virgin, Cold Pressed, Unrefined
- Contains high levels of important antioxidants including Vitamin C, tocopherol (vitamin E), tochotrienol, phenolic compounds, essential amino acids and flavonoids that aid in cell renewal and damage resistance from environmental substances
- Rich in essential fatty acids: To deeply hydrate and reduce redness and damaged skin such as scars and stretch Marks
- Reduces visibility of wrinkles and saggy skin– helps to prevent degenerative diseases associated with premature aging due to the high number of antioxidants
- Helps to treat psoriasis, dermatitis, eczema and other skin irritations
- Deeply Moisturizes and provides for improved skin elasticity
- Wildcrafted from Chile (Wildcrafted meaning that these plants have been grown wild in nature without human intervention)
- Cold Pressed, unrefined
- Rich in Vitamin A and essential fatty acids
- Helps in reducing the appearance of cellulite as well as helps to prevent scars and stretchmarks
- Vitamin C antioxidants stimulate collagen production
- This oil can penetrate deeply due to the vitamin A, which has small enough molecules to go deeper into the skin to intensely moisturize several layers of the skin helping to reduce the appearance of cellulite as well.
Those three oils go into our specially blended Renewal Oil Blend
Final ingredient??? The body Brush! GET ONE and here is why!
- Stimulates Your Lymphatic System: Your lymphatic system is the system responsible for eliminating cellular waste products through lymphatic drainage. If your lymphatic system is not working properly there can be a toxin build-up of waste. Lymphatic congestion is a major factor leading to inflammation and disease and by stimulating your lymphatic system it is able to more effectively rid your body of toxins.
- Exfoliates your skin and increases circulation: Using the body brush alone will help increase blood flow to the skin which also allows for the detoxification of bodily waste. While doing this, the brush is also removing any dead skin.
- Reduce The Appearance of Cellulite: Using a body brush helps to soften and distribute more evenly the hardened fat deposits below the skin, thus helping do reduce the appearance of cellulite. It is also known to reduce cellulite by removing toxins that break down the connective tissue.
- Therapeutic for body and mind: The act of brushing has been known to be therapeutic and meditative. It has been known to reduce muscle tension and anxiety. Not only is this therapeutic for your mind and skin but it has also been shown to improve the function of the kidneys and liver, thus improving digestive issues as well.
So there ya go! Get the whole experience - Rejuvenate your body, bring the LIFE back into your skin! Do this in the comfort of your own home - have a party with some friends and exfoliate, replenish and renew those beautiful bodies!
Get started with 'Your Coffee Hour' Now or save this list and get the ingredients you want the most :)