Blueberry face mask
Ingredients –1 tbsp oatmeal or oat flour – 5-6 blueberries, fresh or frozen – 1 tsp raw honey
1. Blend up 1 tablespoon of your oatmeal in the blender. If you’re using oat flour, skip this step. You can leave your oats whole and get the same benefits, but they’ll stick to your skin better if they’re blended.
2. Mash up 5 to 6 blueberries. Using frozen blueberries works great because they get juicy and squishy as they defrost. Pop a few in the fridge the night before to streamline your morning routine.
3. Mix honey in with the blueberries.
4. Add in your blended oatmeal or oat flour and mix well.
5. Apply to damp skin and let it set for 10-15 minutes, just long enough to drink your coffee, check your e-mail and give yourself a pat on the back for your excellent time-management skills.
6. To rinse, add water and gently scrub for an extra exfoliation boost. Wipe off any excess with a damp washcloth.